Marina Srikandi provides water transport service with great performance fast boats. We are the biggest water transportation solution in Bali since we have many fast boats in the best condition and the most luxury facilities. We aim to build transportation system easier by providing safe and contented domestic and international water services.
Established on 5 December 2010 in Bali,Indonesia, we consider that Lombok’s tourism has great opportunities such as Senggigi Beach, GiliTrawangan, and Gili Air. That kind of opportunity inspired Mr. MuliadiSukito to be the pioneer of delivering water transport serviceswith fast boats. He has a lot of experiences in marine before he came to Bali. He started his business 14 years ago and the first route was Bali to Lombok. Based on his richness of experience, he rebuilt Marina Srikandi on December 2010. It turns to be a great choice of every customer’s need until now.
Not only being best solution for Water Transport from Bali to Lombok (Gili Trawangan, Gili Air and Sengigi), we also facilitate you to ship your goods with our speedy Water Cargo. For every customer’s demand, we provide 4 fast boats (and 2 boats that are being made), Marina Srikandi 01, 02, 08 and Marina Srikandi 11, the fastest boat powered by 9 x 300 HP Suzuki engines. Our Charter Boat is also available for you who want to rent boatin private. Our reliable services give you picturesque trip and the shortest sea-crossing experience. Not only are we putting high commitment on customer, but also contributing on sea environment by using the most fuel-efficient engines to reduce any carbon footprint.
As a moving bridge between two big islands and more.
- Simplify and shorten time of water transportation system.
- Providing safety and comfortable water trip with the latest technology.
When the speed, technology and luxury meet.
Marina Srikandi has great excellences that precisely satisfy your needs:
- 4 ready Fast boats and more upcoming new boats (on progress)
- Our boats can operate to all routes in Indonesia
- Our boats were designed specifically to handle the water current in Indonesia
- Flexible schedule for each destination
- Professional captains and crews
- Head-Office and 7 (seven) branches
- For your assurance, our trip is covered by PT. JASA RAHARJA PUTRA insurance in accordance with the Law No. 33 of 1964 jo. Government Regulation No. 17 of 1965 and Regulation of the Minister of Finance of Republic of Indonesia. No. 37/PMK.010/2008 regarding Passengers of Public Carrier Ferry/ Sea Crossings. (The insurance cover up to USD.50.000)